Our sales manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the company’s existing clients, as well as identifying new prospects/markets, growing our business in China. He/she will set up annual sales strategy with the GM.
- Managing the company’s sales rep team, ensuring that the company’s annual commercial strategy is properly set and followed, and that commercial objectives are met.
- Assisting the GM in all sales related processes (pre and after sales), such as logistics (order placement, delivering), billing, or after-sales services, ensuring efficient time management and keeping up the company’s standards.
- Closely working with our Back Office and Marketing departments, the sales manager will share feedbacks on our strategic markets, support communication on our events and transform them into sales opportunities, provide his/her insight and/or feedback concerning marketing strategies;
- Sales manager reports directly to the Chinese office manager and acts as his/her assistant, with the possibility of replacing him/her if the position was to be left vacant.
- Based in Beijing, the position requires a lot of business travels around China.
Who we are looking for
- Master degree degree in Commerce/Finance with an interest or work experience in chemistry, pharmaceutical or safety related fields (EHS);
- 3-4 year experience in B2B sales, 2-3 year experience in commercial team management;
- Preferably someone with work experience in mainland China;
- Ability to work in a small but very dynamic environment: fast learner, action oriented;
- Strong relationship and account management abilities;
- Ability to prospect, to qualify, and to capture new business opportunities;
- Fluent in French, English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Very good commend of Office (Excel literate for reporting), basic knowledge in web maintenance and/or marketing are a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and package;
- Evolution in a French multinational company.
Send your resume and a motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org